The advent of Internet and high-end technologies has enhanced the popularity and need for the on-demand ordering applications. This has widened the horizon for new business ventures for various start-up companies. Nextbrain Technologies is one of the budding companies, headquartered at Bangalore, that have made a strong and prominent position as the IT partner for the on-demand ordering and delivery start-ups. The company started back in 2016 as a start-up with few employees and is growing rapidly as the best IT partner for the online delivery start-ups.
Nextbrain Technologies offers a wide variety of products to cater to the potential start-ups and set up their business. The products that the company offers include the following.
1. Food ordering system: One of the most popular products offered by Nextbrain Technologies is Oddappz, the online on-demand food ordering system. Start-up companies can get their food ordering system and serve their customers successfully. The customers will be able to browse through a wide range of restaurants and order the food of their choice. This will give a recommendable start to the companies planning to launch their own online food delivery system.
2. Grocery delivery system: The grocery delivery system is an app like Blueapron that ensures fresh delivery of vegetables and seasonal fruits at the customer’s doorstep. Start-ups planning to invest in on-demand grocery delivery can use this software to launch their own grocery delivery system. Using this app, the customers are able to browse through the nearby fruit and vegetable shops, along with getting full information about the stores. This product provides easy checkout and payment options and ensures on-time delivery, thus facilitating the newly launched business.
3. Spa appointment booking app: This product is the ultimate way to hand-pick the best beauty professionals and avail a relaxing and rejuvenating beauty regime. Deployment of this product will ensure the start-up companies with similar business plan to have a steady business growth. This product lists all the popular beauty parlours and spas giving full details regarding all the services and beauty treatments that are offered by the spas. The customers can schedule an appointment according to their convenience and select the beautician. This app ensures customer satisfaction and prevents them from waiting at the spa for their favourite treatment, ensuring its popularity.
4. Taxi booking app: With the popularity of the taxi booking app like Uber, various potential entrepreneur have been investing oin this business. Tadiss is the ultimate taxi dispatch solution that ensures the customers a safe and pleasant ride, along with generating revenue for the company. The on-demand taxi booking system ensures a high availability of the cabs for the customers, along with real time tracking of the drivers and customers. Tadiss assists the drivers to locate their customers, along with ensuring easy trip management. The payment options are user friendly and include various payments options. This easy to install and use product ensures a good start for taxi booking startups.
5. Courier and Parcel delivery: Parcelao is an application like UberRush that ensure untampered parcel delivery, on time. The application is rich in its features, with GPS enabled pick-up and drop-off locations, customer enabled selection of the parcel vehicle, and effective and real time tracking of the orders. Deployment of this product, in a start-up parcel delivery business will ensure quick and easy popularity, assuring generation of good revenue.
These products offered by Nextbrain Technologies are indeed effective for the on-demand delivery start-up companies with dreams of growing into a brand. This makes Nextbrain Technologies the best IT partner for the start-ups, helping in transforming their business goals into reality.
Upcoming Cars in India 2018
Make 'AI' work for India: PM Modi